Rattikin Title is a family-owned title company in Tarrant County and one of the largest independent title agencies in Texas. With an average tenure of 15 years, our people have the experience to provide clients with unparalleled expertise for every title situation. As a result, we have become a leader in the Title Insurance industry, and we owe it all to the hard work, dedication, and expertise of our team.
Rattikin Title is searching for an Escrow Assistant to work in Fort Worth. The Escrow Assistant supports the Escrow Officer in achieving closing team goals and objectives. This role works closely with buyers, sellers, realtors, and lenders to achieve harmonious closing transactions.
- Receive and process orders for title insurance.
- Review commitment requirements and take appropriate actions.
- Revise and send out title commitments.
- Prepare closing statements and other documents required for closings.
- Answer questions for buyers, sellers, realtors, and lenders.
- Assist the Escrow Officer during closings and handle table fundings.
- Process all submissions, fundings, disbursements, and document filings.
- Balance, receive, and disburse funds; issue checks to parties.
- File legal documents with appropriate county clerks and state offices.
- Review and process files after closings.
- Scan and copy heavy volume of real estate documents.