Purchasing a home is a big life experience and we are here to help. Below are some common things to keep in mind during the home buying process.
- Who is the new Lender and contact person?
- Who is the Homeowner’s Insurance agent and their phone number?
- Has the Termite Inspection been done? By Whom? Paid Y/N? Invoice Amount?
- Has the Home Inspection Report been done? By Whome? Paid Y/N? Invoice Amount?
- Has the Buyer received a a copy of the existing survey from the Seller if required in contract?
- If contract or lender requires new survey, who is ordering it and when?
- If closing with a Power of Attorney, the Title Company and the lender will need a copy of the Power of Attorney prior to closing for approval and the original at closing for recording.
- A Cashier’s check will be required payable to the title Company for closing costs.
- What is the Buyer’s daytime telephone number?
- Will the Buyers be present for the closing or will closing papers have to be express delivered? If so, supply address for overnight delivery.
- Buyer’s must present valid government issued identification at closing.
Go To Top