Loans originated after October 3 are subject to CFPB mandated changes. However, there are actions you can take and habits you can adopt that will lessen the impact on your business. You can learn more by reviewing these articles and use the resources on this site to explain the new way of doing business to your clients.
- TAR Authorization to Furnish Info Form
- The 4 Steps To CFPB
- CFPB 3 Day Rule
- What Agents Need to Know About the CFPB Regulations
- Mortgage Loan Transaction Loan Estimate Fixed Rate Loan Sample
- Mortgage Loan Transaction Closing Disclosure Fixed Rate Loan Sample
- 10 Things Realtors Need To Prepare for CFPBs Changes